Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Lately

Lately, life has been treating me quite fairly. Well, except my job. I've finally gotten into an internal issue. No biggie, though.. I always dodge it.

Other than that, I got a very special client today. SAMSUNG Corporation from Korea and one of them is a very HOT guy. MY GOODNESS!!!!!!! He wears specs!!! He was sooo quiet. Initially he acted like an ass. He seemed to patronize me, he didn't talk much yet once he talked, I got a hunch that he must have studied overseas or something, given how good his pronunciation and accent is. Apparently it's true. He used to study in Texas for 5 years.

As we'd done with our business, we talked over coffee and that's when I knew more about him. I was so shocked when I found out he's 36 years old but still looks that bloody hot. AND HE'S SINGLE! *throwing confetti* Gosh, he's irresistible (for me). Bad thing is, he didn't bring his name card. After so many jokes, just about before he left, he looked at me and he said "CALL ME".

LIKE OH MY GOODNESS THERE WAS A FLASH MOB IN MY HEART MAAAAAN!!

But then again, HOW SHOULD I CALL HIM? He didn't bring his name card. However, when I told him I plan to go to Seoul next year he said "Call me". I said "But you didn't bring your name card." He said "I can email you".

YESSSSSSSSSS!!!!

We went downstairs, and he asked me to take a picture with him :)

That's the end of the story. I was happy and still am. Oh, I'm really hoping he will email me his name card. GOD I BEG OF YOU!!!!!


Another story, I like this pictures of mine taken yesterday by my co-worker in the office when we had no work to do and instead, we danced around and camwhored. (though I look fat on this dress :< )







Oh, one more.. I'm deeply in love with Teza's Voice. Since he was in Indonesian Idol, I idolized him though. Here is my favorite..




Teza, can I kiss your voice?



Happy me,
Dinda Syafira Zein
 
Template by suckmylolly.com - background image by elmer.0