Thursday, November 22, 2012

A YEAR AGO

September, 11 - 11 - 2012

So, it's been a year. Who would have thought it was my last date with him. We went to Kalang to watch One Day, had dinner in Esplanade then took a bus home. I still remember what he wore, what we ate, everything about that day. Then, just like that, with no good bye, he left. A year went by, everything has changed, I've changed, my feeling has changed. I've moved on with my life. Yes, it took some time for me to get over him but everything turned good once I've learn to let go. The wounds slowly cured themselves, memories faded away, and I saw a bigger picture. A better picture. 

My revenge, nothing but knowing he's taken a piece of me and it shapes his heart permanently.

Move on. Don't waste your time on someone who doesn't have the same interest as yours. You'll forget. You'll forgive.


 
Template by suckmylolly.com - background image by elmer.0