Sunday, March 31, 2013

R for him

It's pouring down.
Earlier I took a shower with the door opened to feel like I was standing in the rain.
I could hear the thunder outside.
And I, too, could hear the scream inside me.

Here I am, back to my little room and feeling something is missing.
If I could ask myself again, whose presence I'm longing the most, I'd say it's the presence of no one.

Let's just start with this, a story about a guy that I like.
He's a cute guy with sweet smiles. His job is dechiphering codes and utilizes it as a system.
He's a quiet guy but once you talk to him, he can burst out with lovely jokes.

What I like about him is that.. He knows when to talk and when to stop.
He knows how to joke and how to listen.

It's a long way to go.
A long way to go for me to adore him from distance to know what his likes and dislikes
and to know if it's possible for him to share his love with somebody else besides his girl.

 
Template by suckmylolly.com - background image by elmer.0